On Saturday, June 11, a 3 hr expectant parent class will be held from 10am – 1pm. We will conquer some of the most exciting and pressing new mommy and daddy questions and help you prepare for the amazing and exciting changes your family is about to experience!
**All sessions will be lead by Certified Childbirth Instructor Pamela S. Brawer, R.N.,CCE and Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Parenting Coach, Donna Ellenbogen M.S.Ed, LCSW, plus special guest speakers.
- Infant 101
- Ten things nobody talks about before baby (but we will)
- Keeping intimacy alive: communication tools for every new parent
- To pack or not to pack? What you need to have for your trip to the hospital
- From glass top to foam trim: preparing your home for a new arrival
- Complimentary swag bags (with lots of great goodies)
- Your chance to win hundreds of dollars worth of amazing door prizes
- Continental Breakfast Buffet
- And More!
For more information, contact Jessica Quach 215.581.3174 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Plus, take this opportunity to learn about Please Touch Museum’s upcoming New Parenting Series as well as special offers on family memberships to the museum.
To Register, please click here!
Information was obtained from The Please Touch Museum.