We’re already mid-way through September. Time flies! I am hoping you are all settled back into the Back to School routine. I’m sure there is still plenty of chaos to temper, and weeknight meals are easily thrown to the wayside. In the coming weeks, I will focus onq2uick and easy family-friendly meals for Autumn Nights (and maybe a few yummy desserts thrown in as well).
This week I have one last seafood recipe for you. It was shared with my by a blog reader, and it comes from Kraft. Kraft is great about having easy, family-friendly meals. Be sure to check them out! It’s a great resource!
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 4 tomatoes, chopped (1-1/3 lb.)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped, divided
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 3/4 lb. fettuccine, cooked, drained
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Finely Shredded Italian* Five Cheese Blend