What’s better than a keepsake you can fill out together? This summer, ME, YOU, US (Perigee Trade; June 3, 2014, 9780399167942; $15) is the perfect way to unleash your creativity on a rainy day with any person in your life.
Readers can fill out ME, YOU, US with friends or loved ones (or both!). Featuring a spectrum of interactive and open-ended prompts asking readers to share nicknames for each other, memories of first meeting, and more, this book is the next generation to autograph books– a customized collaborative journal written with the people you love most in the world.
Here are some ways that readers can use ME, YOU, US:
* Pass the book back and forth with their besties
* Use it as a scrapbook of all the good people in their lives right now
* Share it with their partners as a memento of their time together
* Use it as a unique travel journal to remember new friends
* Customize it as a book of family life
For fans of Keri Smith and Wreck This Journal, ME, YOU, US is a unique chronicle that captures in words and pictures the essence of creativity of the people around you.
About the Author:
Lisa Currie is an illustrator and street artist who encourages self-expression and collaboration through doodling. She is the creator of The Scribble Diary and the blog The Scribble Project. Her hometown is Melbourne, Australia. Visit her online at http://www.busybody-lazybones.com/.