Here’s a fantastic and YUMMY summer camp idea for children as young as 8! If your child loves to help you prepare dinner in the kitchen or is advanced enough to cook an entire meal, please fuel that passion by sending them to summer cooking camp at The Kitchen Workshop!
Their summer programs will introduce your child to many aspects of the culinary and baking worlds. Along with knife skills, nutrition, kitchen sanitation and safety, your child will spend a week cooking dishes “hands-on.”
More reasons to send your child to The Kitchen Workshop Summer Cooking Camp?
- The fee camp includes all supplies and food costs.
- Max 10 campers per weekly session.
- Personal hands-on instruction only. NO Demonstrations!
- A friendly and casual, adult supervised environment.
- Cooking is SO much more than just cooking. Children will experience lessons in math, history, health, fine motor, science, and much more! Check out the link by clicking here.
UPDATE! Session 2 and 3 are SOLD OUT! And many more are filling up fast. Don’t wait, register now!
Camp is conveniently located at THE KITCHEN WORKSHOP, 21 Plank Avenue, Suite 204, Paoli, PA 19301. (Behind Starbucks on Rt. 30). They are booking up FAST! Hope to see you there!
**** QUICK! ****
There’s a special going on over on The Kitchen Workshop website! Buy 4 certificates, get 1 free. Buy 8, get 2 free! And buy 12, get 3 free! Such a great deal, never expires, and you can use for yourself or friends/family members!
Disclaimer: We are proud partners with The Kitchen Workshop and received no monetary compensation for this post.