Have you heard of the latest craze among women who love clothes? Or in my case, have little shot going shopping for herself and no idea how to style herself other than in yoga pants. Anyway…. I stumbled across Sprouting Threads, which launched April 1, 2015, which is like the kids version of Stitch Fix!
Jennifer, the Co-Founder and CEO of Sprouting Threads, hooked my quad squad up with two adorable outfits each in exchange for this review. I emailed her as soon as I opened the box, “You may have created your biggest fan! OMG that clothes is absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!!” The clothes is boutique quality and style. Nothing like what you’ll find in the local malls or typical big box children’s stores. Super soft fabric, attention to details, adorable prints, unique styles just to name a few things we loved about our clothes that arrived.
• $20 styling fee, credited towards purchase of two or more pieces
So let me walk you through the process:
- Login to their website
- Click START NOW
- Create a profile for your child. I love how you go through photos and determine if it appeals to them or not. My big girls enjoyed doing this with me!
- Write any additional comments at the end of your profile. For example, my oldest doesn’t wear jeans or any button pants so I noted that. My second one loves to accessorize and is very playful and always on the move. Daughter #3 is a goofball who needs a dress or skirt that twirls EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. And baby boy wears whatever I say he needs to wear. (For now.)
- Select how frequent you’d like your Sprouting Threads boxes to arrive, I chose seasonally. You can stop at any point! As well as how many items you want per box (2-5).
- If you have multiple children, just fill out a profile for each one. The Oz behind the curtain links your families all up into a one box (or at least they did for me!). Just send an email with your preference. SUPER speedy customer service responses!
Ready to try it for yourself???? Click here, and be sure to use PROMO CODE PHILLY25 to receive 25% of your first box!
Maybe you are going Green, or saddened by the amount of adorable clothes that your child just outgrew? The reThread option is perfect for you! This is how reThreading works:
- reThreading allows members to send back outgrown pieces for credit towards future purchases.
- Each piece has a reThread value of ~20-30% of the original purchase price (~$5-$20 per piece)
- Members can also opt to include reThreads in their orders by selecting the “1/2 reThreads” subscription option; this allows for an expanded brands range and lower prices.
- Just request an envelope!
To find out the list of brands that Sprouting Threads will accept as reThreads, click here.
Disclaimer: This post contains an affiliate link. I received no monetary compensation for this review, I did receive free, fabulous product. All opinions are my own.